2017 Montana Annual Fall Conference - On-Line Registration
September 21-22, 2017 - Hilton Garden Inn - Missoula, MT
STEP 1 - Initial Registration Information ...
The following information is required to begin your registration process ...
indicates required fields
(must be valid e-mail address for contact and login!)
Surface Mail Address:
Membership Number REQUIRED for AIA Member selections.
- MSU - School of Architecture students may attend the AIA Montana Fall Conference free of charge (except ARE Prep Seminar). You must still register to attend! To obtain your "
Assigned Student Number
", visit Sharon Matney in the office of SOA and she will request the number on your behalf.
ADDITIONAL NOTE: $75 charge if you wish to attend the ARE Prep Seminar offered on Friday.
MT AIA Member
Associate MT AIA Member
* AIA Membership Number (see Note 1):
** Assigned Student Number (see Note 2):
REGISTRATION SELECTION OPTIONS
Full Thursday/Friday Conference
- AIA Members: $200, Non-Members: $300
- all Sessions, Events, Meals, Breaks and optional ARE Prep Seminar included
- Students - all Events, Meals, Breaks - ARE Prep Seminar attendance: $75
- includes Awards Reception and Banquet
Individual Special Events
(NO FULL CONFERENCE SESSIONS ATTENDANCE)
Select from Available Special Events list below -
CHECK ANY/ALL Events Requested
Awards Reception and Banquet (Thursday)
ARE Test Prep Seminar (Friday)
© 2010 Mercury Business Systems - All rights reserved
AIA MT Registration Zone© - (2H)